Now I am 22, and it's time to see how I'm doing (hint, there's a lot left...). It's only been nine months since I first wrote the list, but there are already things on the list that I really have no interest in anymore. For example, having a published pattern. I'm not a designer, and after playing around with ideas, I really don't want to be. Sorry, but I'll just be focusing on dyeing awesome yarn.
Then again, in the two hours I've been awake and 22 years old, I've decided that this is a good age to be, and I don't plan on having any more birthdays. So now I have forever to finish the list!
25 Things I Want To Do Before I'm 25
2. Buy a house.
3. Visit Europe (Italy again, Spain and London are my main picks)
4. Attend a Sock Summit.
5. Run in a race (I did the Warrior Dash once, but I've never done a road race).
7. Get Gynx Yarns into a brick & mortar store.
8. Buy and learn to use a spinning wheel.
9. Get comfortable swimming (I can swim a little bit, but not very well).
11. Laser hair removal.
12. Go to Portland - Eat a vegan donut at VooDoo Donuts.
13. Deadlift 200 lbs.
15. Design and self-publish a knitting pattern (I've designed plenty before, but never put out a pattern).
16. Start learning Spanish again and get okay at it. Aug 16, 2011 - Started Rosetta Stone
17. Get a pattern published in a magazine/on a website other than my own.
18. Teach a class.
20. Go camping.
22. Join a fiber/yarn of the month club.
23. Go rock climbing outdoors.
24. Learn to appreciate wine.
25. Hike on a mountain.