Friday, May 18, 2012
More Project Bags.
Yesterday I had some free time, so I set out to make two more project bags to house my knitting in and protect it from kitties. I wanted bigger bags, so I used an entire fat quarter for the exterior fabric on each of these. The interiors were random fabrics I had laying around that are a bit thicker than quilting cotton.
I didn't have enough interfacing to put it on the exterior and interior fabrics, so I only interfaced the exteriors. Because of that, they don't hold their boxy shape as well as my other one, but they still work just fine.
I've left these laying around my apartment in various places and have not cleaned up yarn tangles once. Success.