Monday, February 6, 2012

Sand Dollar.

Remember the photo I posted on Friday? Well, After skeining up the fiber, washing it, waiting very impatiently for it to slowly dry, and winding it into a cake, I'm finally ready to post some pictures.

Augustus would not leave me alone at all today(he's in my lap as I type this), including when I was taking these pictures. Please forgive any paws or tails that made it in here.



I bought this fiber all the way back in August from SpunRightRound. I really had no time for things like spinning during that last semester of school, so it's just now finished.



I am so in love with this yarn,but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to make with this! My default choice is normally a cowl, but I'm not sure if that's what this should be. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.


Specs:
Seller: SpunRightRound
Colorway: Sand Dollar
Fiber Content: Merino, Colonial Wools, Silk, Cotton, Glitz
Weight: 3 oz
Ply: 2 ply


Now, what do I make??

4 comments:

  1. If you ask me it sure looks like a hat waiting to happen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SO PRETTY. You should just put it on a shelf and look at it. OR. PILLOW COVER. That's like putting it on a shelf and looking at it, but functional. <3

    ReplyDelete