Thursday, January 5, 2012

FO: Fullmetal Socks.

I started this pair of socks at the last Etsy Denton show at the beginning of November, but they took a backseat for over a month to gift knitting.

After getting my wisdom teeth removed last Friday, I've had lots of laying around knitting time. I finally finished these this morning. I designed the pattern and will probably put it up on Ravelry and the blog soon for free.

These were made using my own yarn in the Fullmetal colorway. I think they turned out pretty fun.



3 comments:

  1. You finished them! Yay! See, there is a benefit to having your wisdom teeth out, lots of productive time laying around on the sofa to knit things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your teeth, but clearly your time was well spent! When I had mine out I think I passed out infront of the virtual aquarium setting on the Finding Nemo dvd menu :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the way the stripes turned out! Great socks :)

    ReplyDelete