Friday, August 12, 2011

Handmade Profile: Zelas

I haven't updated in several days. I've been working on a lot of projects, but I haven't made any interesting progress that I wanted to share just yet. I should have a bit to share soon though, because I am very close to being done with the socks and my dresser just needs to be sealed and have new hardware put on.

In the meantime, I thought I'd feature one of my more recent Etsy shop finds, Zela's.

Click on any of the images to go to that item listing on Etsy.

Zela's is mainly a button shop. I don't know why, but I really like buttons. I don't like carrying things with buttons all over them or wearing buttons, but for some reason I like them anyway. According to the listings, each button is hand-stamped and the images are original drawings. I love the style of the drawings.